All About Me



           My name is Darvin Zahran Putra Sunaryo i am still 14 years old i am 10th grade in 3 senior high school Bandung.I was born in Bandung 30 November 2004 . My favourite subject is mathematics, biology, sports. My hobby is play instrument guitar and piano. I learned piano form 1th elementary school. I learned in my home every saturday at 7 am until 8 am with my teacher her name is hesli.Besides learning piano i can play guitar too but i learn guitar in 1th junior high school until now. My favourite food is a fried rice and steak because for me the fried rice and steak is very delicious. My favourite sports is badminton and table tennis. My idol in badminton is kevin sanjaya and marcus gideon. I like they because they have good team work and good strategy to defeat they enemy. I know and play table tennis in 1th junior high school. In my first game i play table tennis i didn't know how to grip the bat , how to smash in table tennis, how to servis and others. but i keep learn how to play table tennis after school lessons are over with my friend. My favourite colour is monochrome, because i like simple colour like black,white,and gray. My father and my mother are dentist so i can easily to check my tooth.

so that's all from me thank you for read my first blog.













Comments

Popular Posts