MY GOAL MY AMBITION

 MY GOAL MY AMBITION


In my life, i have a few goal that i want to achive. first is i want to be a dentist, yes it is my dream job from child. why i want to be a dentist? becaus from child i know job just a dentist and my parents are a dentist to so i want to continue my parents job. second is i want to be a good pianist, not for be a pianist like david foster, i just want to play piano in my house for entertaining my self from a difficult life. i playing piano from child like 5 years old or 6 years old i forget it but i playing pinao from child. playing piano it is very very happy for me, that time is to represent myself to the music. why i not pkaying another instrument? i playing guitar to but for me playing guitar should play every day or every week because its make your hand "kapalan" but if your hand "kapalan" you should play every day or every week if not your hand not "kapalan" again, different with piano i can play anytime i want.

My ambition now is to make my ranking in my class more higher than my previous semester, because i want to got my chance in snmptn fkg unpad.in world of osis sman 3 bandung i want to be a good person a helpful person for making a nice event and a success event.

Comments

Popular Posts